During the years of working with products - a pattern has emerged. The pattern of harmony. The pattern of triumph.
We, at Tolpagorni have found that products generating massive success are in harmony, where strategy and execution are one. They have reached a consistency, a tune, in all operations and customer appreciation. Not unlike a musical melody.
Professor Dr. Tony Gorschek has seen the same pattern. We have discussed music and looked at music composition and product architecture. We have looked at refrains and resonating focus.
We have looked at the UX and the audience interaction. We have looked at organization and band constellations. Products and music have similarities.
– Products with a soundtrack generate success.
We have combined practical experience with research and music composition launching the world’s first Product Management workshop with a soundtrack.
To participate in the workshop you have worked with Product Management for years. You have the skills and know the models. You have done a lot of good products. But you want to take it to the next level, you are ready to challenge your experience. You want to find the track and the attitude for repetitive success. The Product Sound Track™ will give you the Art of Product Management. It contains three key elements:
- The Core – distinguish the true Core of your offering giving you the Sustainable Vector of Differentiation.
- The Edge – develop the Competitive Edge for buying and build your Resonating Focus in the Market.
- The Vector – discover how to work with the direction of the Market and the Ecosystem.
- Stage Diving - building the ability to deliver value.
|The Product Sound Track™ Workshop gives you hands on guidance in how to manage products and drive toward success. It will give you a new perspective on Product Management and how you create a number 1 hit. It will get you geared up for the challenging and changing world with a Product Sound Track™ - creating a journey to believe in.
During the workshop you will learn...
- Where to start - defining the core
- Using the Product Sound Track to steer development wisely
- Getting the edge in the market.
- How to get in sync with the market?
The Product Sound Track™ workshop is developed and written by: