Develop your Value Logic and Create Marketing that works!
The increase of competition in the Industrial world forces a change in the way we do business. It has a major impact on all communication with our customers. In addition, the customer behaviour is changing. They look for a new type of cooperation with their partners. The product is still core but we need to define and discover the true value in our deliveries.
TOLPAGORNI has developed a new way of working with industrial marketing and communication. The work is based on research in sales and marketing and pragmatic experience and has been packaged into a powerful workshop.
About the Workshop
During the workshop, Tolapgorni experts will guide you through the Value Development Model©. The Model is a framework by Tolpagorni for Product Managers to work with Value perspective in designing support for sales and marketing.
It covers four areas: Discover, Define, Connect and Convey.
What will I learn:
- To Discover the true values in your deliveries as well as the value logic
- Tools like Driving forces, Target market, Value Tree®, Value Vectors
- To Define the targeted value proposition to identify the core value
- Resonating focus tools
- To Connect values with personas and situations that customer can relate to.
- Tools like Personas, Compelling events, Storytelling
- How to create the marketing that generates results
- Tools like PMA and Engagement models
After the Workshop:
- You will know how to use the powerful Value Tree® tool and gain your Value logic
- You will increase the quality of your Value Argumentation
- You will have the skills to react to changes in customer behavior and stay on top of the competition
- You will be able to use Compelling Events to trigger the Value discussion
- You will be able to produce relevant Engagement Models
- You will be able to create effective marketing communication that supports sales
- Product marketing manager
- Product manager
- For Creating value logic
- For you working on a product launch
- Session 1 (Gothenburg): 8/11-2019
- Session 2 (Copenhagen): 21/11 2019
Or on request. We are happy to conduct a workshop with your Product Management Group.